Sunday 23 December 2012

'Sinnerman' does the Chase

Having just read my last post I feel I should clarify something. The 42B refers to a bus service, not a bra size. Right, glad to get that off my chest!

Made the trip into the unmentionable, but alas the bus was running late and I arrived just after a first-winter (or juv, if you prefer?) Glaucous Gull had passed through. Not to worry, the drake American Wigeon and female Long-tailed Duck were both showing well. Over to the other nearby water where the two drake Scaup also showed well. The gull roost was healthy too, and included a couple of juv (or first-winter if you prefer?) Yellow-legged Gulls. More detailed sightings and numbers to follow from the yocals. And now, it's dinner for sinner!

A couple of drake Scaup, locality withheld - photographer withheld

1 comment:

Graham Speight said...

The number raised no eyebrows but the letter after it certainly did,we know what you like. Was it the 42DD that ran to Ryhill?